Thursday, April 30, 2009

New pics...

I was in the hospital with my mom for most of today so I didn't get much done in my garden.

I replanted some zinnia as they already had their 4th leaves and I replanted and staked my blueberry bush because it needed a larger pot. 

Some new pics below - my Summer Squash is filling out - but now has a white film on the leaves (mold maybe?). My chives are doing great. You can also see my newly replanted tomatoes which I spoke about yesterday. Some new strawberries. 

Then there are baby seedling pics of the Purple Peppers and Chamomile (soooo tiny). Also here are my newly replanted Creamy tomato seedlings they were on top of each other. Then there is a pic of all my new pots with new seeds and finally the Stevia plant. 

I've decided not to water my plants for at least 2 days because I think they are getting to the point where they might not need the everyday watering. The daily temps are in the low 80s during the day and the mid to high 70s at night. Also I TOTALLY messed up with the Farmer's Almanac and moon calendar. I will just have to pray they do well.

Good luck with your planting too.
From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden
From garden
From garden

No comments:

Post a Comment