Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Digging another hole...

SO - I just spent an hour in the hot Florida sun digging a BIGGER hole and expanding my garden. I find that one of the worst things right now about gardening is a real lack of pictures of seed to harvest so I will keep that in mind as I continue to grow. I picked up some new dirt and I picked up some new dirt techniques. Which I will be sharing as soon as I have had a chance to try them out.


The new hole is so that I can un-dig my tomato plants that have been happily growing in a pot to replant them and actually make them happy. I found some MORE seeds lying around my house: Spinach and Small Sweet Pumpkin variety so I planted them a little out of season.


While doing my garden research I realize this has been VERY poorly planned garden, but Hey, this is my first one! SO I will make due and here are some current pics of the tomatoes and other things. Also first strawberry of the season and it tasted GREAT! This is a pic of the life-cycle of the strawberry and then a pic of the one I ate.
From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden

From garden
From garden

From garden

From garden

No comments:

Post a Comment